Welcome to Appuri! We're glad you're here to join us!
The Appuri platform helps businesses integrate their data silos and leverage the power of machine learning to analyze billions of events to better predict the causes of customer behavior. These insights help business deliver a better customer experience to decrease customer churn, acquire new customers and deepen their relationship with existing customers.
You can use Appuri to get an overview of usage and trends, or dig down to individual users and their events. In Appuri, data from multiple sources is combined to create a single source of truth, allowing user behavior and interactions to be combined, queried, and acted upon.
An overview of Appuri features and primary use of each page.
- Users - Each row is a user, each column is a user property. Filter or sort users. Apply segments to see only those users. Download all users and their properties.
- Segments - Define segments to get a snapshot of the users belonging to each group. Edit, Clone, Download, or Delete Segments.
- KPIs - Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs, are added here as columns on the Segments page.
- Cohorts † - View retention cohorts over different time ranges, or across different events. Apply Segments to filter the cohort view. Save views for next time.
- Lifecycle † - Advanced Examine why users progress or churn out at different stages of engagement.
- Queries- Write and run SQL queries against your data. Download query results. Modify, clone, or delete queries.
- Job Scheduler - Write and run jobs to be executed at a specified time or on a recurring basis, such as importing new data, exporting data, generating a monthly report, or more.
- Settings - Create KPIs, or set up a data visualization tool to access your data.
- Status - Status of incoming data.
- Accounts ‡ - Equivalent of Users page if your company has an Accounts entity type.
- Organization - Click Organization name to view and manage team members.
† These screens are only visible for customers using Appuri's Predictive Retention Management platform.
‡ The Accounts screen is only visible if your product has an entity time that is the parent of multiple Users. Learn more